- To ensure the cooperation follows each procurement policies stipulated by the federal
government including that of the procurement ACT 2007.
- Preparation of tender lists and document
- Evaluate and choose suppliers the cooperation will do business with.
- Keeping and updating contractor’s database.
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
- Keep track of goods and services ordered and received
- Establishes the cooperation’s purchasing policies and procedures.
- Ensure responsible procurement practices meet company objectives and compliance
- Provides strategic input and Asset management to relevant stakeholders.
- To liaise with relevant regulatory bodies concerning procurement matters in Nigeria.