CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY
Please tick with a checkmark sign (ü) where appropriate. Your honest feedback is appreciated.
- How often do you typically use the railway services?
o Once a month
o Once a year
- How would you rate the quality of our service?
- Which of our railway stations did you make use of?
- Which of the railway services did you use?
- How would you rate the value for money of the railway service?
o Very satisfactory
- How would you rate the timeliness of the railway service and adherence to time schedules?
- How would you rate the overall condition of the train (locomotives & coaches/wagons)?
- How would you rate the overall condition of the toilet facilities in the railway station?
- Why did you choose the railway service rather than other means of transportation?
o Cheaper means of transport
o More effective means of transport
o Better means of transporting goods
o No other transportation option available
- How would you rate the friendliness and manner of approach of the railway station staff?
o Very satisfactory
o Very unsatisfactory
- How effective is the communication in terms of information passed relating to your Journey?
o No public address system available
- Was there a signage or other means of information dissemination indicating travel time, schedules and travel routes in the railway station?
o Didn’t notice
- How would you rate our response to your previous questions and concerns about our service?
o No response
- Would you recommend the railway service to a friend or colleague?
o Would not recommend
We appreciate your contributions and recommendations. Please help us by taking a few minutes to tell us about the service that you have received so far. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations.
- Did you encounter any safety or security concern while using our service? Please state.
- Please share with us a few things our railway service could do better.
- Please share with us your thoughts on the ease of accessibility of the railway station. Was it easy to find and make use of the services?