The Nigerian Railway Corporation and its subsidiaries invite interested and reputable Contractors, Suppliers and Consultants with relevant and verifiable experience to apply for pre-qualification for consideration to tender for the projects indicated below under 2018 Budget.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECTS
The projects fall under the following categories:
- Procurement of Tools, Equipment and Materials for emergency repairs and maintenance of Tracks.
- Emergency repair and maintenance of Track, Bridges and Culverts.
- Renovation/Upgrade of Railway Stations and other buildings together with associated facilities (nationwide).
- Facilities Management
- Provisioning of Project Management Consultancy Services.
- Training Services and Human Capacity Development.
- Procurement of Locomotives, Coaches, Wagons, Railway Inspection Vehicles and Cranes (Narrow Gauge and/or Standard Gauge) – OEMs and/or their representatives only.
- Rehabilitation of Locomotives, Coaches, Wagons, Railway Inspection Vehicles and Cranes (Narrow Gauge and/or Standard Gauge)
- Procurement of Rolling Stock Consumables (lubricants, etc.,) and Spare Parts.
- Procurement/Rehabilitation and Installation of equipment for Mechanical/Electrical, S&T, Security, Printing, Operations, Civil and ICT facilities
- Generation of Alternative Revenue for the Corporation.
- Insurance Services.
- PREQUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Interested Contractors are required to submit the under-listed Documents.
- Valid Certificate of Incorporation Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company’s Article and Memorandum of Association, including form CO2 and CO7.
- The Registration number (RC) as issued to the Company by CAC must appear on the company’s Letter Head, with contact telephone numbers, valid e-mail address and official company address; and the company’s letter head paper must bear the name and the nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page.
- VAT Registration Certificate.
- Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years.
- Audited Accounts for three (3) years.
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with the Pensions Reforms Act 2004 in form of Certificate of Compliance issued by PENCOM (expiring 31st December, 2018) (where applicable).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Act 2011 (expiring 31st December, 2018) (where applicable).
- Verifiable evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers in form of current Interim Registration Report (IRR).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Employee Compensation Act (ECA 2010) in form of current Employee Compensation Scheme (ECS) Compliance Certificate issued by the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) Act No. 6 (2011) (where applicable)
- Power of Attorney for company’s appointed representative.
- Verifiable evidence of works of similar nature executed, including their value.
- Verifiable evidence of relevant Projects undertaken in the Railway Sector.
- Verifiable evidence of major plants/equipment relevant for the work (where applicable).
- Company profile including CV of Key Personnel to be deployed to the job.
- A letter confirming that the Director(s) has/have not been convicted by any court of law.
- All documents submitted must be accompanied with an Affidavit sworn in a Magistrate /High Court to confirm amongst other things; authenticity of all documents, and that neither the Company nor its director(s) is undergoing any form of receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy.
Failure to submit any of the listed documents may be sufficient grounds for disqualification.
- SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Three hard copies of the application and pre-qualification documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR 2018 NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATION PROJECTS” and indicate the Project Category for which you wish to be pre-qualified. ”. Your company name and full address must be clearly written at the back of each envelop. The documents should be delivered either by hand or by registered mail to reach the address given below on or before 1.00pm, Wednesday, 5th September, 2018.
The Deputy Director Procurement
Nigerian Railway Corporation,
Applicants are invited to witness opening of the submissions at 2.00p.m. on the same day at the Directors’ Block, Nigerian Railway Corporation, Ebute-Metta, Lagos.
Only short-listed companies shall be invited to tender for works stated above.
- Section 28 of the 2007 Public Procurement Act applies.