NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATION
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR DESIGNING, DEVELOPMENT, DEPLOYMENT & MANAGEMENT OF SECURE TICKETING SOLUTION ON AN INVESTMENT BASIS FOR THE NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATION RAIL SERVICES.
The Nigerian Railway Corporation invites interested and reputable Service Providers, Consultants and Suppliers with relevant and verifiable experience to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for Designing, Development, Deployment & Management of Secure Ticketing Solution on an Investment Basis for the Nigerian Railway Corporation Rail Services.
- The Ticketing Solution will cover but not limited to the following broad parameters:
- Ability to provide Electronic (e-tickets) and Manual tickets.
- Ability to provide adequate infrastructural Security.
- Must be deployed with adequate Maintenance Regime
- Must provide for adequate Training Regime
Please note that the detailed design and Scope of the Solution shall be agreed with the successful Service Provider prior to implementation and deployment.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested Service Providers are required to submit the under-listed Documents.
- Valid Certificate of Incorporation Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company’s Article and Memorandum of Association, including forms CO2 and CO7.
- The Registration number (RC) as issued to the Company by CAC must appear on the company’s Letter Head, with contact telephone numbers, valid e-mail address and official company address; and the company’s letter head paper must bear the name and the nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page.
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years.
- Audited accounts for three (3) years
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with the Pensions Reforms Act 2004 in form of Certificate of Compliance issued by PENCOM (expiring 31st December, 2017) (where applicable).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund Act 2011 (expiring 31st December, 2017) (where applicable)
- Verifiable evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers in form of current Interim Registration Report (IRR).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Employee Compensation Act (ECA 2010) in form of current Employee Compensation Scheme (ECS) Compliance Certificate issued by the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) Act No. 6 (2011).
- Power of Attorney for company’s appointed representative.
- Verifiable evidence of works of similar nature executed, including their value.
- Verifiable evidence of relevant Projects undertaken in the Railway Sector.
- Verifiable evidence of major plants/equipment relevant for the work (where applicable).
- Company profile including CV of Key Personnel to be deployed to the job.
- Verifiable evidence of financial capability with an average annual turnover of not less than 1Billion in the last three years (2014, 2015, 2016).
- A letter confirming that the Director(s) has/have not been convicted by any court of law.
- All documents submitted must be accompanied with an Affidavit sworn in a Magistrate /High Court to confirm amongst other things; authenticity of all documents, and that neither the Company nor its director(s) is undergoing any form of receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy.
Failure to submit any of the listed documents may be sufficient grounds for disqualification.
- SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
An original and five (5) other copies of EOI documents (which must be prepared in English Language) must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR DESIGNING, DEVELOPMENT, DEPLOYMENT & MANAGEMENT OF SECURE TICKETING SOLUTION ON AN INVESTMENT BASIS FOR THE NIGERIAN RAILWAY CORPORATION RAIL SERVICES”. Your company name and full address must be clearly written at the back of each envelop. The documents should be delivered either by hand or by registered mail to reach the address given below on or before 1.00pm, Tuesday, 3rd of October, 2017.
Applicants are invited to witness opening of the submissions at 2.00p.m. on the same day at the address below:
The Deputy Director Procurement
Nigerian Railway Corporation,
Only short-listed companies shall be invited to the next stage of the Procurement Process.
- Section 28 of the 2007 Public Procurement Act applies.